HyperPay Weekly Report 0907–0913
we have updated the weekly report 0907–0913, read more detail as following:
1. App V3.9.41 is launched
2. DeFi current investment products is launched
3. Share wallet optimization is being tested
4. App encryption method optimization is being tested
5. Market 2.0 optimization is being tested
6. App overall revision is being tested
7. HyperCard purchasing digital currency function is on development
8. Red Packets phase II function optimization is on development
9. Invitation&Referral supporting fee rebate is sorting demand
10. OTC adding fast purchase function is sorting demand
1. Home page restructure is being tested
2. DApp interface optimization is being tested
3. Market module upgrade is being tested
4. WallerConnect service is on development
- HyperPay On-chain Wallet Launched DeFi Liquidity Mining Carnival — ForTube
HyperPay continues to improve the diversification of products and services in the DeFi field, uniting the high-quality DeFi projects to launched a DeFi Staking Special. In the Special, there’s 0 handling fee, 0 Gas fee, and 0 service fee, allowing users to share the bull market revenue. The first DeFi Staking Special is the ForTube. It has launched four products, which can support USDT, ETH, USDC, and BTC, and the annualized rate is expected to be 25%-200%.
DeFi Carnival is committed to providing users with a simple way to participate in DeFi, helping them to solve the problems of complex mining operation procedures and high gas handling fees. The first round has now completed fundraising, and the funds will be used for mining on the ForTube platform. During the bull market, HyperPay will continue to cooperate with high-quality project parties to benefit users.
2. HyperPay On-chain Launched Multiple Public Chain DeFi Projects
In order to cater to users’ demand for DeFi, HyperPay has launched a number of public chain DeFi projects, such as Moonswap, Sashimi, Swaox, VodkaSwap, etc. HyperPay is working to provide users with the most popular DeFi projects.
3. HyperPay On-chain Wallet Launched the Fourth DeFi Staking
To accelerate the expansion of DeFi Staking, HyperPay launched the fourth phase of Staking product, supporting USDT and EOS. It is estimated to be 50%-150% annualized, fundraising been completed. Staking is committed to providing users with simple way to participate in DeFi.
1. “DeFi Liquidity Mining Carnival” Officially Launched!
HyperPay Wallet teamed up with ForTube, Golff, NEO, DODO and other high-quality DeFi project parties to launch a DeFi Staking Special. This cooperation gives full play to the multi-ecological advantages of HyperPay wallets. In Offchain Wallet, it launches fixed and current liquidity staking products, raises user funds, invests in the project party’s platform for liquidity staking, and the chain address can be checked ; At the same time, On-chain Wallet provides DApp entry for the project party, and users can also experience the DeFi staking in the project party’s platform by themselves. As a traffic portal, the wallet has in-depth cooperation with high-quality project parties to benefit users and achieve a win-win situation for the three parties.
The DeFi Staking Special aims to help users solve the problems of complex staking operation procedures and high gas handling fees. At the same time, it provides low-interest loan and token airdrop rewards. Latt but not least, all cooperative projects have passed the smart contract security audit to reduce the risk factor of user participation.
2. The AMA of “DeFi Liquidity Mining Carnival— ForTube” Is a Big Success
At 17:00 (UTC+8) on September 10, HyperPay launched the “HyperPay DeFi Liquidity Mining — ForTube”, and ForTube co-founder Xu Chao were guests of the special AMA and gave an opening speech on “This Is How You Should Do Liquidity Mining on Bullish Market”.
Countries that users belong to: 73+
Cumulative registered users: 1,061,000+
Users benefited from investment: 330,000+
The most popular investment currency: USDT
The most popular Investment product: Holding&interest-bearing
Currencies of PoS mining pool: 11
Currencies support instant exchange: 28
Off-chain public-chain support: 44
On-chain public-chain support: 21
HyperMate public-chain support: 10
Digital assets stored: $1,000,000,000+