- Click [Discover] to enter [Lucky Draw].
2. After selecting your lucky number, click [I have picked].
3. Because luckydraw is a fully decentralized process, the number you choose needs to be authorized on the chain. So you need to prepare some BNB as a Gas fee.
4. After authorizing the number selection, you can see the claim time on the page, as shown in the screenshot below.
5. After the winning number comes out, if you win the prize, you can click [Claim] on the page to claim the reward.
1. Eligibility: The balance in the HyperPay Web3 wallet must be greater than 0.001 BNB.
2. Participation process: After the event starts, click the ‘Pick Now’ button to select a 3-digit redemption number from 0 to 9 (the same number can be selected repeatedly).
3. Contract Calculating rules: After each address gets the award number, it will get the serial number subscript. When the lottery is drawn, the hexadecimal pattern of the transaction hash number is used as the subscript of the winning address. For multi-award and multi-award lottery draws, after excluding the use of the winning numbers, the above logic will be continually adapted to generate the winning numbers of the winning addresses.
4. The minimum number of participating addresses is 40, and the maximum number of addresses is 400. When the number of registered addresses reaches the highest number of participating addresses, the entrance will be automatically closed even if the registration time has not expired. If the registered address does not reach the minimum number of addresses, the event will be canceled, and each participating address will be compensated with 2 USDT, which needs to be claimed by the users themselves.
5. Draw and claim the prize: To claim the prize, the user needs to pay the gas fee and claim it by himself. The deadline for claiming prizes is subject to the end time of claiming prizes, otherwise, it is invalid. During the event, please make sure that you have enough main chain coins in your wallet to pay the gas fee.
6. Since there is a situation where the user chooses the same number when the number selected by the user is less than the number of winnings, it will be drawn from the highest prize in turn until all participating numbers are drawn.
Can I choose the same number repeatedly when choosing a number?
The same number can be selected repeatedly. Repeatable selection of 3 numbers from the natural numbers 0 to 9. For example, 322, 001, 575, etc.
How to receive compensation when the event is not established?
Before the event is established, users who have participated in the number selection can pay the gas fee and claim compensation on the event page.
Is the winning numbers generation process fully decentralized?
The winning rules are completely randomly generated according to the block, and the hash value and block information related to the winning number can be checked on the chain to ensure openness and transparency.
When is the prize available for the claim?
During the redemption period, users can check the winning status and withdraw prizes. For details, please pay attention to the redemption time of the event.
How to calculate the prize when multiple addresses have the same winning number?
When multiple addresses have the same winning number, the prize pool of the corresponding prize level will be divided equally. For example, after calculation, the first matching winning number is ‘381’. If 10 users choose ‘381’, the 10 users will share the 1st prize pool prize equally.